Sample flavors of local food and beverage companies. Explore professional services to build brand or portfolio. Meet + Eat Marketplace — part food fair, part trade show . . . entirely delicious.
Meet + Eat Marketplace showcases local food products and professionals providing services to food entrepreneurs + impact investors. Open morning to evening Saturday, April 9th, the Marketplace provides casual, engaging space to meet, greet, + eat.
We seek Meet + Eat Exhibitors — producers of local foods + beverages as well providers of goods and services that support food entrepreneurs + impact investors. Register Here!
Meet + Eat Exhibitor Opportunities include: Exhibitors Benefits include: Exhibitor Registration Fees:
– Make new contacts
– Sign up members or clients
– Sell your product or services
– Collect business cards
– Distribute promotional materials
– Lead a product demonstration
– Participate in programming
– 2 passes for 2-day event — enjoy programming on Friday, April 8th
– Complimentary WiFi
– 6’x30″ booth space
– Food Exhibitor Registration = $500*
– Other Exhibitor Registration = $1000 **
*Food Exhibitors shall provide at least (a) 500 sample size servings of food or beverage + (b) 1 table staff on 4/9/16, 7am-6pm.
**Other Exhibitors may promote products or services and shall provide at least 1 table staff at all times on 4/9/16, 7am-6pm.
Meet + Eat Exhibitor Opportunities include:
Exhibitors Benefits include:
Exhibitor Registration Fees:
Want to showcase your product or service at Meet + Eat Marketplace?
MEET + EAT EXHIBITOR INFORMATION:
– Exhibition Name: Meet + Eat Marketplace @ Food + Enterprise Summit 2016
– Location: 630 Flushing Avenue, THIRD FLOOR, Brooklyn NY 11206
– Set Up Time(s): Saturday, April 9th, 7:00 – 9:30 AM
– Ready to Serve: by 9:30 AM
– Required “Open” Hours: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM on Saturday, April 9th,
- One staff person must be present at the Exhibitor table during these hours.
- Time of heaviest foot traffic will be during lunch 12:00 – 2:00 pm.
– Extended Hours: 2:00 – 6:00 PM: You may elect to remain open until 6:00 pm for even greater exposure.
– Breakdown Date/Time: Saturday, April 9th, 6:00 – 8:00 PM.
- Breakdown ONLY after programming ends, even if Exhibitor Booth closed at 2:00 pm.
– Exhibitor Provisions: All Exhibitors shall be provided with the following items:
- Exhibit Tables will be 6′ x 30″ provided with linens and two (2) chairs
- Electrical outlets may be available upon request
- WIFI service provided on site
– Food + Beverage Exhibitor Policies:
- Samples must be distributed free of charge to attendee’s of the event
- Product Sales of packaged goods is permissible
- Serviceware: To reduce waste, there is a strong preference for vendors to purchase paper- and fiber-based compostable serviceware. Please click here for important information about composting at F+E and for a list of recommended serviceware suppliers.
- Food Handling License: All Exhibitor booths handling food for public consumption must be licensed and comply with all New York City Department of Health Codes
- Cooking and food warming devices shall be placed on non-combustible materials and away from direct contact with table linens
- Open flame prohibited inside the building at 630 Flushing Avenue
– Shipping in Advance: Exhibitors may elect to ship materials in advance to the following address:
630 Flushing Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11206
ATTENTION: Food + Enterprise
(Please include special notes, if any)
- PLEASE NOTE: Shipping through the United States Postal Service (USPS) is the preferred shipping method. Items shipped through USPS will be accepted right away, as there is a mail drop station on-site.
- Email notification of shipment is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED so that we may track shipment.
- Starting Monday March 22, 2016 – Shipments through UPS and Fedex will be accepted, but ONLY with prior email notification. Received shipments will be stored in a lockable on-site office. Again, email notification is REQUIRED if shipping through UPS or Fedex.
- All items are shipped at the risk of the Exhibitor. Food + Enterprise is not be responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen property.
– Staffing Requirement: During “Open” Hours of 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Exhibit Table must be staffed by at least one person with a Summit Registration.
– Summit Registrations (Passes/Tickets): Your Exhibit Table includes 2 Summit Registrations which may be obtained as follows.
- First Attendee purchases the Exhibitor Table by Online Registration
- First Attendeee given unique Discount Code for Second Attendee to use in its own Online Registration
- Second Attendee must register by no later than April 1, 2016 to avoid loss of registration privileges
– Sharing Exhibitor Tables: Two companies may share a single Exhibitor Table. The First Company purchases the Exhibitor Table and registers online and then gives the Second Company the unique Registration Code to register online later. The manner in which Exhibitor table fees are shared shall be resolved by the two Companies separately. As above, all Exhibitors must register online by no later than April 1, 2016 to avoid loss of registration privileges.
– Additional Personnel: If Companies desire additional personnel to staff the Exhibitor Table, they may request a Single Day Pass Code at a discounted cost of 50% off Full Registration in the Exhibitor Form Below.