Prepare your presentation skills at Pitch Perfect Workshop!
Pitch Perfect Workshop guides Entrepreneurs through strategies for targeting pitches to be effective in different business environments with diverse audiences.
Pitch Perfect Workshop has been designed a special orientation for Enterpreneurs to get the most out of their experience attending Food + Enterprise.
When: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 6:30PM – 9:00PM
Where: Impact Hub NYC , 394 Broadway Floor 5, New York City, NY
Seasoned Entrepreneurs will demonstrate 30-second elevator pitches and then build to full 3-minute fundraising pitches.
After each pitch, expert Mentors will lead a conversation — including the audience — exploring what was most effective. Audience members offered some pitch practice.
TBD – Apply to email@example.com
- Doron Goldstein, Foodshed Investors NY (Katten Muchin Law Firm)
- Christine Rico, CFOonSpeedDial
- Patricia Duffy, Independent Business Consultant and former Managing Director, Golden Seeds Academy
- David Benzaquen, Principal, Plant Based Solutions
- Cassie Abrams, Principal, Relish Food Projects (formerly Peeled Snacks)
Buy Your Ticket