Volunteer + Make an Impact + Gain Experience
We seek volunteers for our WorkShare Track to help sustain our vital & vibrant gathering of food system business innovators.
WorkShare Volunteers access the most affordable way to participate in Food + Enterprise while gaining valuable experience through the program designed by Eco Practicum.
After applying (below), WorkShare registration costs $30 (90% off Summit Registration = $300). On the day WorkShare Volunteers are not helping out at the Summit, they receive full access to all Summit programming included in full-price registration.
This significant reduction in conference Registration fees is offset by WorkShare Volunteers efforts on some of the following tasks:
- Set up and Break Down: Moving + Lifting + Light Cleaning
- Registration: Greeting + Checking in Attendees
- Directional: Directing + Informing
- Room Monitor: Welcoming + Timekeeping + Running Q +A + Cleaning Up
- Maintenance: Preparing + Breaking Down Set Ups
WorkShare Volunteers must be available for the following:
- Orientation: Wednesday, April 6th, 6pm-9pm
- Set Up or Breakdown: One (1) or more days: either pre-Summit Thursday, April 7th or post-Summit Sunday, April 10th
- Summit: One (1) or more days: either April 8th or April 9th
WORKSHARE APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED